PuR organizes TUM Global Dialogue Series in India
On December 8, the Chair of Agricultural Production and Resource Economics is organizing the panel discussion entitled: “Innovative Approaches to food security and climate change in India and Germany” in collaboration with the IIT Delhi and the TUM liaison office in Mumbai.
The panel discussion will include presentations from TUM and IIT Delhi researchers who will present insights into case studies from Germany and India that present how smallholder farmers, agribusinesses and financial institutions can play a key role in delivering solutions to address climate change and food security in different contexts.
For more information and registration, please click here.
- Prof. Johannes Sauer, Professor of Production and Resource Economics, TUM
- Dr. Terese Venus, Senior Researcher, TUM
- Mr. Roberto Villalba, Junior Researcher, TUM
- Ms. Caroline Beale, FAO
- Ms. Garima Joshi, Research Assistant, TUM
- Prof. Richa Kumar, Associate Professor of Sociology and Policy Studies, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Ishan Anand, Assistant Professor Economics, IIT Delhi