- MBA Agricultural Management, University Weihenstephan Triesdorf
- Dipl.Ing. (FH) Agriculture, University Weihenstephan Triesdorf
- Model for the integration of renewable energy sources in context of energy transition
- Evaluation of methods for application of organic fertilizers
- Operating modeling - linear programming
- Optimization of agricultural fertilizers from an economic and environmental point of view, in terms of sustainable land use
- Linear programming (Part of the module „Production economics and management“, TUM)
- Agricultural economics, management consulting, renewable energies, production economics (HSWT)
- Tröster, M. F. and J. Sauer (2021). IoFarm: A novel decision support system to reduce fertilizer expenditures at the farm level. Forthcoming. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture.
- Tröster, M. F. and J. Sauer (2021). IoFarm in Field Test: Does a Cost-Optimal Choice of Fertilization Influence Yield, Protein Content, and Market Performance in Crop Production? Agriculture. 11(6), 571.
- Tröster, M. F.; Pahl, H. and J. Sauer (2019). Effects of application costs on fertilizer application strategy. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 167, 105033.