We offer the following research topics related to our activities in China for students interested in doing their thesis research work with us:
- Corona related implications/opportunities for Chinese agriculture and food supply-chain
- Drivers of structural change with emerging large-scale farms in China
- Market effects of African swine fever (ASF) outbreak in Chinese agriculture
- Implications of the 2019 Soil Pollution Prevention and Control Law on agricultural production
- 5th generation mobile networks and digital villages in China
- Rural revitalization programs and farmers' income
In case of interest in any of these topics, please contact Xun Zhou.
More general B.Sc. and M.Sc. thesis topics of our chair group can be found here.